M.A.D.-H.O.P.E. Trusted Adult Youth Art Contest
We are accepting entries from now until June 27, and 3 winners will be selected by the 30th.
If you would like prompts, here are some examples of questions think about:
- A favorite memory with your Trusted Adult
- How you’ve shown appreciation for their support
- Think about where your Trusted Adult supports you
- Think about how they have helped you grow
- Share a time when they helped you through a challenge/listened to you/provided support, etc.
Here are descriptions of previous workshops for how young people describe Trusted Adults:
- A good listener
- Sets boundaries
- Takes youth seriously
Submit your entry or send any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information can be found at MADHOPE.org.
Need help NOW?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Collage of Entries
Trusted Adult Stories
Make a Difference
Your voice is helping to increase awareness around how Trusted Adults can support youth mental health and well-being, by encouraging youth to go to a Trusted Adult to ask for help and by encouraging more adults to be there as Trusted Adults.
Check out this resource for more information about the Trusted Adult Campaign.
Thank YOU for making a difference in your community!